Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College Library
Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College, Burdwan is a Government Sponsored College, established in 1955. As a heart of academic institution the library was initiated along with the establishment of the College in the year of 1955. At the time of establishment library started its functioning in old building. Afterwards to fulfill the ever increasing requirements of the students, the necessity of more space was realized and library was shifted to the new Golden Jubilee building in the year 2010. It is well stocked and presently having collection of over 36000 volumes on different subjects.